Summer is right around the corner so get ready for your best butt yet!Here's a 14 day challenge that is sure to get people noticing! The best part? You can do them straight from your own living room!
Be sure to also try our 14 Day Ripped Abs challenge!
14 Day Bubble Butt Challenge
Day 1: 20 Squats/5 Lunges/10 Burpees
Day 2: 25 Squats/10 Lunges/15 Burpees
Day 3: 30 Squats/15 Lunges/20 Burpees
Day 4: Rest Day
Day 5: 35 Squats/20 Lunges/25 Burpees
Day 6: 40 Squats/25 Lunges/30 Burpees
Day 7: 45 Squats/30 Lunges/35 Burpees
Day 8: Rest Day
Day 9: 50 Squats/35 Lunges/40 Burpees
Day 10: 55 Squats/40 Lunges/45 Burpees
Day 11: 60 Squats/45 Lunges/50 Burpees
Day 12: Rest Day
Day 13: 65 Squats/50 Lunges/55 Burpees
Day 14: 70 Squats/55 Lunges/60 Burpees
- Plant your feet flat on the ground, about shoulder-width apart.
- Point your feet slightly outward, not straight ahead.
- Never let your knees extend beyond your toes.
- Look straight ahead. Bend at your knees as if you were going to sit back in a chair, keeping your heels on the floor.
- Pull in your abs, and keep your lower back in a near neutral position (a slightly arched back might be unavoidable).
- Tighten your whole body when you perform the squat.
- Lower yourself. In a controlled manner slowly lower yourself down and back so that your upper legs are nearly parallel with the floor. Extend your arms for balance.
- Keep the upper body tight at all times.
- Stand up straight, with your legs hip-width apart. Place your hands on your hips. Flex your abdominal muscles inward and upward.
- Step forward with your right foot approximately 2 or 3 feet (0.6 to 0.9m). The taller you are, the further you will need to step forward. Keep your back straight as your body moves forward.
- Lift your left foot up slightly, so that the toe is in contact with the floor, but your heel is not.
- Bend both of your knees at the same time. The aim is to make both of your knees stop at a 90 degree angle. Make sure your right knee does not go over your toe line.
- Pause in this position for 1 to 5 seconds. Stopping your forward momentum will help you to put more effort into rising from the lunge.
- Push off of your right heel to rise. Return your right leg to its starting position. Repeat with the left leg.
- Begin in a standing position. Your feet should be shoulder-width apart. Now, lower your body into a squatting position, placing your hands on the floor in front of you.
- Kick your feet back so that you are in push-up position. Keep your hands firmly on the ground to support your body.
- Lower your chest to do a push-up. Bring your chest back up.
- Kick your feet back to their original position. Stand up, and then jump into the air while clapping your arms overhead.
Need more inspiration?
Want to build a better body in just 12 weeks? Check out my Fit Mommy Workout Bundle!
Bundle & Save BIG!
In this bundle, you will receive:
-Butt & Thigh Blaster 4 Week Home Workout Program
-Armed & Fabulous 4 Week Home Program
-Ab & Core Attach 4 Week Home Program
-Eat Clean, Get Lean 4 Week Meal Plan
All programs are bodyweight exercises only-NO GYM REQUIRED! You can simply do these at home within the comfort of your own home.
Features 4 weeks of high-resolution step-by-step pictures and an exercise directory.
*The Armed & Fabulous program does require one set of dumbbells only.
Jumpstart your weightloss with this 4 week clean eating meal plan! With over 60 easy-to-make recipes, you are sure to enjoy the world of clean eating while losing those few extra pounds.
"Can I do all 3 workout programs together?" Absolutely! You can actually alternate them and do your butt program one day, arms the next, and then abs. Then start over!