Here is a total body toning workout that is sure to give you a burning! The great thing about it? You have everything that you need already at home.
For those who will ask about my tank, I got it at Motivated Tanks N Tees :)
Total Body Toning Wall Workout
60 Second Wall Sit
- Start with your back against a wall with your feet shoulder width and about two feet from the wall.
- Slowly slide your back down the wall until your thighs are parallel to the ground.
- Adjust your feet if you need to so that your knees are directly above your ankles (rather than over your toes).
- Keep your back flat against the wall.
- Hold the position for 60 seconds.
30 Abdominal Crossover Kicks
- Get into a handstand position, but with both feet planted firmly against the wall-this is your starting position.
- Taking your right leg, kick over to the left side of your body. Bring your foot back to the wall.
- Repeat with opposite leg, kicking over to the right side of the body.
- Do 30 reps on each side.
10 Handstand Push Ups
- Get into a handstand position and plant your hands firmly onto the ground and feet firmly onto the wall, will your body long & tall.
- Slowly lower yourself downward to the floor, as if you are doing a standard push up.
- Slowly, push your body back up, using both arms.
- Complete 10 reps.
60 Second L-Stand
- Place your heels against the bottom of a wall, bend forward, and position your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor.
- Walk your feet up the wall until your legs are parallel to the floor and your body forms a 90-degree angle.
- Hold this position for 60 seconds.
20 Wall Jumps
- Begin this move crouching on the floor on your hands and knees, about 6 inches away from the wall.
- In one swift move, kick your legs up and behind you onto the wall.
- In another swift move, jump back to starting position.
- Complete 20 reps.
15 Split Lunges (each leg)
- Place your right foot firmly on the ground while placing your left foot back onto the wall.
- The feet should be far enough apart that your front knee is behind your toes during your lunge.
- Take a moment to ensure you have your balance and bend your knees to lunge downward then push on your front heel to return yourself to your starting position.
- Complete 15 reps.
30 Second Side Wall Plank (each side)
- Start on left side, left forearm on floor, right arm extended to ceiling, left foot pressing into bottom of wall.
- Lift hips off floor into side plank and raise right leg as high as you can onto the wall.
- Hold for 30 seconds. Switch sides; repeat.
15 One Legged Bridges
- Lie faceup with head away from wall, left knee bent and foot on floor, right knee bent 90 degrees with foot pressing into wall. Extend left leg toward ceiling and lift hips until body forms a straight line from right knee to shoulders.
- Pause, then lower hips for 1 rep.
- Do 15 reps. Switch legs; repeat.
25 Wall Bridges
- Lie on your back with your butt against the wall and arms at your sides.
- Bend your knees and plant your feet 3 to 4 feet up the wall. Raise your lower and middle back off floor, keeping your shoulder blades on the ground.
- Hold for a deep inhale, then exhale and slowly return to the starting position.
- Repeat for 25 reps.
30 Windshield Wipers
- Begin this move lying on your back with your legs up the wall in an L position.
- Slowly move your legs to the left while keeping your upper body straight and on the floor.
- Slowly return back to the middle.
- Then slowly, move both legs to the right, as far over as you can.
- Repeat for 30 reps.
Now, go have fun!